Let's build the AnalyticsCreator community!
The AnalyticsCreator Wiki is part of the AnalyticsCreator Community Project.
Read-only-access is possible without sign-in.
- it should help to use the AnalyticsCreator (AC)
- it should help to grow the AnalyticsCreator community
- it should help to promote the AnalyticsCreator:
more users > more projects using AC > more sales > more resources for AC development > more features > more fun
Use the AnalyticsCreator forum, ask questions, share experiences!
Help to build and fill the Wiki
If you want to contribute, please read this page: How To Wiki. We need to include you as user into the team.
Forum and Azure DevOps are not linked. You can use one authentication method in the forum, another in Azure DevOps. You can also use your GitHub login on both platforms (I did not test this).
If you have any ideas how we could improve the description how to stay a member of our project, leave a comment please.
issues to access the wiki / public project
Some users reported issues when they try to access the wiki.
- some companies could block Azure DevOps
- some companies are using Azure DevOps with their internal Azure Active Directory and if users are logged in with a company account then other Azure DevOps content is not available
- if you are signed in into Azure DevOps and can't access the wiki then try if you can switch directory to a "Microsoft Account directory"
- try to sign out from Azure DevOps
this should solve the access issue
- if you can't access the wiki using your "normal" Azure account, but access works using another Azure account, then you can use different Azure accounts at the same time
- Use different browsers
- if you use a chromium based browser (Google Chrome, new Microsoft Edge) you can use different "accounts" in different browser sessions and use different Azure accounts in these different sessions: